Learn why Keurigs k575 is better than the rest and what separates this innovative brewing system from the rest of the pack. Below you will learn a little history about the company and critical features of the K575 brewing system.
It is hard to believe, but it has already been over 14 years since Keurig introduced single-serve pods to the household market. They have made coffee more convenient for us, developing many brewers such as the Keurig K575 brewing system.
Let’s get started with a little history.
A little History of the Company
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters first teamed up with the creators of the Keurig Brewer System in 1998. They designed it to provide a fresher, better-tasting cup of coffee to office workers. The brewer quickly became famous for giving a fresh cup of coffee one cup at a time, without having to waste an entire pot of coffee.
In the early 2000s, the team of coffee entrepreneurs decides to develop a model for the home kitchen to provide fresh great tasting coffee to the masses at home. Through research and development, they came up with what we know today and launched it in 2003.
A few years of growth and popularity started to show a great future for the Keurig company, and in 2006 Green Mountain Purchased Keurig, and the rest is history.
What innovation has brought to our homes
Innovation has brought us great things over the years. Probably the one most used by millions is the beloved Keurig Brewer that has made improvements to our lives by way of time management and simplicity in making our morning coffee.
Keurig has been able to keep pretty much the same look over the years, changing and improving features along the way. Nowadays, they are still the most affordable and innovative brewers on the market. Keurig K575 brewing system has multi brewing abilities.
You can now brew cups and carafes of coffee using the same brewer. The technology changes, but the look remains mostly the same. Let’s now take a closer look at the features of the Keurig K575 brewing system.
Let’s take a look at the K575 and what separates it from the rest
Here are the options and features you can expect to find on your new Keurig K575.
- A larger color touch screen has been added for ease of use when choosing your cup size.
- Hot water on demand
- Brewing capability for coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty brews, and cold drinks
- Brew from 4oz to 30 oz using K-cups, Vue-pods, K-mug, and K-carafe. Keurig is sure to have you covered for intimate coffee or tea moments to big family or small friend gatherings. It is compatible with the 2.0 System
- Is the water too hot? You have five heat settings for just the right temperature
- set timer for automatic shut-off (energy save mode) or turn on. You can set the timer to brew a carafe first thing in the morning. Wake up to coffee already hot and fresh, No Wait Time.
- Adjust the strength of your coffee, so it is perfect every time
- It has the new Favorite Brew setting. Set for your favorite cup size to brew the perfect cup every time.
- Three language settings English, French, and Spanish
- Maintenance alert, when it is time to add water, change the filter or descale.
- Customizable nightlight feature to keep the kitchen lit during the night.
- It comes with a six-pack variety of k-cups, two water filters, and a K-cup Reusable Filter compatible with 2.0 Keurig machines.
It is impressive how they can put so much technology into a coffee maker. I can see how this brewing system won top awards for innovation in 2016. How could it not? To order your new K575 brewer, click here
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next from Keurig. I will be sure to keep you informed as I learn of any news.
What are your thoughts on Keurigs 2016 Top Rated K575 multi-compatible brewing machine? I would love to hear from you in the comment area below. I have personally used many different models myself and have been happy with everyone thus far.
For a little more history about Keurig and Green Mountain Coffee you may like this post.
I hope you found this short review helpful. If you know anyone that could benefit from this information, please feel free to share it. I will appreciate it.
Have a Great Day,